How we care for you during COVID-19
From Mon 13th February 2023, the Ministry of Health has reduced the funding for COVID related healthcare. Our standard fees will now apply to most consultations for COVID and flu symptoms, except when other funding is available.
Our Clinic is working differently to keep our patients and staff safe from the spread of COVID-19.
What it means for you:
1. Little London Medical Clinic is open and able to give you the expert medical care you need.
2. If you have tested positive for Covid-19, please log your positive RAT result via My Covid Record online or by phoning 0800 222 478. This will notify your GP that you have Covid-19.
Your GP or Nurse will consult with you by phone if you are eligible for funded Covid care and anti-viral therapy. If you are unwell and need GP care, you can phone our Clinic for help in the usual way. There may be a fee.
Please click the Covid FAQ button below for more Covid-19 information.
3. If you do not have Covid-19 infection or symptoms, you can book an appointment at the clinic by phoning 07 8395004 as usual or book online via Manage My Health.
4. If you come into the practice, we will care for you safely and protect you from the risk of catching COVID-19 by:
asking everyone to wear a mask (if able)
asking health screening questions when you arrive
using recommended hygiene & distancing measures to keep everyone safe
When you arrive for your appointment, you may come into our waiting room as usual. You are welcome to wait outside if you prefer- but please let us know when you have arrived.
5. We will send all requested prescriptions directly to your pharmacy and all lab requests directly to your preferred branch of Pathlab.
6. If you need a COVID-test, have tested positive, or have questions about COVID-19, click the Covid FAQ button below.