Now available at Little London Medical Clinic
Please phone the clinic 07 8395004 to book your flu vaccination.
We suggest phoning after 2pm if possible, when our phone lines are quieter.
Free influenza vaccinations are available for those who meet PHARMAC’s eligibility criteria:
· pregnant people
· people aged 65 years and older
· Māori and Pacific peoples aged 55 years and older
· people aged 6 months and older with certain chronic medical conditions, including mental health conditions
· tamariki aged 0-4 years who have been hospitalised for respiratory illness (including measles) or have a history of significant respiratory illness
· all tamariki age 3-12 years
If you believe you are eligible but do not receive an invitation for your flu vaccination, please phone us and speak to a nurse.
Un-funded flu vaccination (for non-eligible patients) costs $35.
When you come for your Flu Vaccination appointment:
You must be feeling 100% well
You must not be isolating because you or a household member is positive for Covid-19 infection
You can receive your flu vaccine as soon as you have fully recovered from Covid-19 infection, and your isolation period has ended.
Please wear a mask
When you arrive, please wait for our nurse in your car or our outdoor seating area; most vaccines will be given in the carpark
Please be prepared to wait up to 20 minutes after having your vaccination
Phone after 2pm to book on 07 8395004.